- Bachelor in Chemistry. University of Oviedo. 1998.
- Ph. D. Physical Chemistry. University of Oviedo. 2003.
Ph. D. Thesis Title: ‘Molecular associations: analysis of the nature of the interaction in van
der Waals dimers and trimers complexes’. See more details in here.
Ph. D. Excellence Award.
- Community Management. National Distance Education University (UNED). 2013.
- Proficiency level in English awarded by the ‘Escuela Oficial de Idiomas’. 1994.
- Leadership techniques. European Molecular Biology Organization. Heidelberg (Germany). 2006.
Besides, I have obtained specific training in the following topics by the Education Science Institute of the University of Oviedo:
- Usage of the virtual campus of the University of Oviedo (basic level; 15 hours). 2009.
- Usage of the virtual campus of the University of Oviedo (advanced level; 12 hours). 2009.
- Lecturer’s Comunication skills: improvement of the voice and the speech (10 hours). 2009.
- Usage of the E-board in the teaching process (10 hours). 2009.
- The art of teaching and evaluating competences. (15 hours). 2010.
- Developing contents for on-line teaching. (12 hours). 2010.
- Using web 2.0 in research and teaching. (10 hours). 2010.
- Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica (C.A.P) currently named Master’s Degree in Teacher Training in Secondary and Upper Secondary Education and Vocational Training. 1999.